Re: WORD issue solved and lurking

Subject: Re: WORD issue solved and lurking
From: Bill Buckheit <kcbillb2 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:22:54 -0500

Christine,

You wrote:

>Microsoft must sell every other copy of Word with evil gremlins added, and I
just haven't gotten the gremlin version yet. ;)

You've found the solution! That would explain it. (we should send this to Woody)

Other reasons for being a lurker:

1-Usually by the time I read something, the question has already been answered. (Almost always better than I could have done anyway)

2-I also don't have the time to spare to write these long posts that others seem to. (I learn a lot from these posts. Some of them also get me thinking. [scary thought])

3-I majored in Anthro in college and I'm continuing the participant/observer role that anthropologists specialize in. (more the observer than participant)

Bill Buckheit
kcbillb2 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com

"Who are you and what do you do?
"I am a moral outcast."
"Oh, it's always nice to meet another writer."