Re: Training seminar feedback?

Subject: Re: Training seminar feedback?
From: "Tasos Athanasopoulos" <atha -at- intranet -dot- gr>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:34:19 +0300

Hi Mary

In my company we had this seminar last December. A guy named Klaus Hofer
came to us, a certified IMAP trainer. It was the best seminar I ever had.
You do not need to accept and apply their procedures, but they give you a
new prospective of what your readers really want to read in a handbook. In
this way you will see a lot of information disappearing from your handbooks.
On the other hand, you will learn how to structure, present and position
your information in the handbook, so that the reader doesn't have to search
to find the information he/she needs. In addition, you gain time in your
work by defining the so-called goalposts for your handbook and your
audience.
I can only suggest that you attend this seminar.
Greetings
Anastassios Athanassopoulos
INTRACOM S.A.
P.O. Box 68