RE: Poll suggestion: Lurkers

Subject: RE: Poll suggestion: Lurkers
From: "Kane, Beth" <Beth -dot- Kane -at- ncslearn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:56:53 -0500

I am surprised at the number of people who decline to post because they
think it's too late. Personally, I'd still like to hear new input on any
topic, even if it's late coming.

Please don't let lateness discourage you from contributing.

Beth Kane
Sr. Technical Writer
Instructional Services Support
NCS Learn, an NCS Pearson business