RE: "Repurpose" in PDF?

Subject: RE: "Repurpose" in PDF?
From: "Kieffer, Barry" <barry_kieffer -at- mentorg -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:54:00 -0700

I used to work with a group of writers who repurposed work from other writers instead of ever actually writing anything.

As a matter of fact, a friend of mine was horrified to find out that another writer had gone on an interview and "repurposed" my friend's original work and passed it off as a writing sample.

Repurposing taken to the limit.

.barry.