RE: Tech Writing Question

Subject: RE: Tech Writing Question
From: dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:12:37 -0400

On the subject of specs ...

Not only do I work from specs quite often, I help write many of them. But
it's a constant source of argument/debate/frustration/hair pulling on just
*how* specs should be written, what all they should entail, etc. While I've
read several books and done lots of web research on specs, I'd love to have
more interaction with other analysts/spec writers in a forum like Techwr-L.
Anybody know of one?

Dannette Thompson
Technical Writer
Foundation Software, Inc.
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors
800-246-0800