Re: And you wonder why people lurk...

Subject: Re: And you wonder why people lurk...
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

"Suzanne Townsend" <> wrote

> For those of us familiar with this j**k's online "oeuvre," as you so
> delicately put it, this was neither ironic nor amusing, but just more
> annoying red-herring garbage, thinly cloaked.

If you don't like what I have to say - then take a class on how to use a delete
key. It isn't my fault nor the rest of TECHWR-L's when you decide to
internalize my messages and get offended or annoyed.

Furthermore, I don't see why it is acceptable to call me names in public. I
realize that my posts often spawn passionate responses, but that does not
justify childish name calling.

Therefore, unless this thread can be converted into a meaningful discussion
about technical communications, I suggest we let it die right here and now.

Andrew Plato

http://taxes.yahoo.com/