RE: Goodbye TECHWR-L

Subject: RE: Goodbye TECHWR-L
From: Stephen McDermott <Stephen -dot- McDermott -at- PREMERA -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:41:19 -0700

<ad nauseam>Yes, his methods were direct and frank (and crass at tim blah,
blah, blah.... </ad nauseam>
But, As Eric pointed out, those that seem to be most taken aback by AP's
departure are not normal posters. Maybe this is because they felt Andrew
posted what they were thinking?

Our community has lost the person who, like a little boy and an emperor who
surrounded himself with sycophants, will quickly tell us that we are not
wearing clothes.

I certainly hope someone with the time and experience will step up and
"take" his place. Namely, pissing some of you off. Dissenting opinions are
required for positive change. Surrounding ourselves with people who agree
or think like "us" only insulates and alienates us further.

Excuse me...
It's time for me to shut up, sit down, and write... And I suppose you
should as well.

Steve McDermott
Sr. Technical Writer
Business Strategy and Product Design Group
Premera Blue Cross