RE: Need some disclaimer text

Subject: RE: Need some disclaimer text
From: "Richard Smith" <richard -dot- smith -at- windriver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:05:04 -0700

One thing I've seen that I like is a huge watermark (on every page) that
says "beta" or "pre-release" or some such thing. That way even if you miss
the disclaimer (who reads 'em anyway?) it is very evident that the doc is
not release quality.

I'm not sure it meets legal requirements you may have, but it is the best
I've seen for getting the message across.

--
Richard