RE: Directions for tomorrow's techwriting

Subject: RE: Directions for tomorrow's techwriting
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:42:05 -0700

Well, Michael, I think you might be a wee bit hard on the poor folks
trying to fit information into the structure. Writing is hard. And
that's my ultimate point. I don't think those of us who're good at it
are going to find ourselves unemployed anytime soon. Plus there are all
those folks who just flat-out say to me "your job would bore me out of
my mind." I tell them, quite truthfully in many cases, that there's
would bore me too, so it's a good thing there are so many different
kinds of jobs!

Lisa