Re: Researcher vs writing rates

Subject: Re: Researcher vs writing rates
From: "Margaret Secara" <margaret -dot- secara -at- alphather -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:34:54 -0700

<g> I expect the client thinks research isn't "doing" anything. But last I looked, research involves writing stuff down. And it's still work.

Maggie Secara

>>> "Bruce Wolf" <bwolf -at- scheidt-bachmann-usa -dot- com> Thursday, April 25, 2002 >>>

Tell him you charge more for research but would be willing to undertake the
entire project at your writing rate.

Don't smile too broadly.

:-)

BW