RE: FP to DW Tutorials

Subject: RE: FP to DW Tutorials
From: Tony Sarrecchia <tsarr -at- instantlink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:57:04 -0400

Off the top of my head, I would open the FP file in Dreaweaver and then use
the Clean UP HTML/Remove Non-Dreamweaver HTML command. From there you'd have
to tweak the page some. Any FP extensions will be lost, but the Macromedia
site has a lot of extensions that don't require any special server software
that you can incorporate into a DW file.

Other than that, I don't know of any conversion software.

Hope that helps.

Tony Sarrecchia