RE: Question about sending one's resume to companies

Subject: RE: Question about sending one's resume to companies
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 15:35:37 +0100

Hi,

Indeed, when I was hiring people I didn't have time to blacklist anybody
either. However, when I went to the bloated Jobs email Inbox, it was
pretty simple to see the people who had emailed their resume four times
in the last three months (and believe me, there were a few of them). As
a rule of thumb, the less-qualified the applicant, the more copies of
their resume we had. Thanks. DB.