Re: Is Photoshop a good tool for screenshots?(long)

Subject: Re: Is Photoshop a good tool for screenshots?(long)
From: Bill Buckheit <kcbillb2 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 07:21:26 -0500

Tony,

I'll vote for PSP, if you don't need all the high end bells and whistles for manipulating photo images, you can't beat PSP for the price.

Bill

If you need something just for screen grabs for the web, and cost is a factor, you
might consider Jasac's Paint Shop Pro.

Buy RoboHelp Office in May and you'll save $100 with our mail-in rebate.
Or switch from Doc-to-Help or ForeHelp to RoboHelp Office for only $499.
Get the help authoring tool PC magazine recently awarded a perfect score!
Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr