A question for you all ...

Subject: A question for you all ...
From: "Dawn Whitlock" <dawn -at- streamliners -dot- co -dot- nz>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:43:38 +1200

I'm a professional technical writer studying for a post-graduate diploma
in technical communication. I'm doing some research for an article and
need your help in answering the questions below. If you don't have much
time, brief answers are fine!

Do you write proposals?

IF NO:

* Would you ever consider writing proposals?
* Why/why not?

IF YES:

* What type of proposals do you write? For example, proposals for
grants, for hi-tech projects, for sales and marketing depts, etc., etc.
* How did you get into proposal writing?
* What appeals to you most about writing proposals?

Thanks for your time!

Warm regards
Dawn Whitlock

-------------------
Dawn Whitlock BA (Hons)
Document Developer
Streamliners
45 Mandeville Street, Riccarton
Christchurch, New Zealand
Tel 03 963 9444 Fax 03 963 9446
Mobile 025 902 052

Buy RoboHelp Office in May and you'll save $100 with our mail-in rebate.
Or switch from Doc-to-Help or ForeHelp to RoboHelp Office for only $499.
Get the help authoring tool PC magazine recently awarded a perfect score!
Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr