Re: Job Hunting Stories

Subject: Re: Job Hunting Stories
From: "Randall Larson-Maynard" <RMAYNARD -at- INTERACTDEVICES -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:45:28 -0700

Tom

SNIP>
If you feel the need to 'stand out' in the job search process and still get
interviews, what have you got to lose in sending a T-Letter, which lists all
of
the relevant qualifications, without a resume? I always take my resume to
the
interviews and leave them with it. It is my sales call brochure, if you
like.
Anyway, that is some of my thinking for advocating NOT sending a resume when
applying for a job
SNIP>

I agree with your thinking. It may work great. Count me as too chicken to
tread too far from the norm on this one!

--
Randall Larson-Maynard
Technical Writer/Communicator

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l