RE: New tool wars! WAS: Pinsky poem in the Atlantic "Jar of Pens"

Subject: RE: New tool wars! WAS: Pinsky poem in the Atlantic "Jar of Pens"
From: Diane Evans <Diane -dot- Evans -at- marconi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 08:42:43 -0700

>Moving things around is much harder with pencil than with Visio, of
>course. But it's very quick to just start a whole new diagram with
>the pencil.

Reminds me of going to college and taking calculus classes. When a problem
wasn't going right, I would wad up the paper and toss it in the garbage can.

The only problem with this was that I had a first-grade son at the time. He
never could understand why acceptable behavior at home (toss the wadded
paper across the room) was unacceptable in the classroom!

Diane Evans
Technical Writer
Marconi Wireless
425-519-2033

Ask for the moon, but settle for its reflection in the pond in your
backyard.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l