RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes (EAA)" <Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:04:15 +1000

hmmmm one or two times....maybe on the next poll we should have letters
alongside each option so we can just reply (a) or (b) or (E) with some
comments....

the one test I clearly recall was done in extreme heat, on paper (I hadn't
used paper for years....), with a pen....could barely hold the pen due to my
sweat in the un-air-conditioned room....

I got the job, but......seemed like an inappropriate test as from then on it
was all pc....pc...pc.....

regards and thanks,
Sean