Re: Storage of hardcopy reviews?

Subject: Re: Storage of hardcopy reviews?
From: "Martin Page" <mpage -at- csl -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:06:32 +0100

I just bin them otherwise I'd be buried by the stuff.
Here's how it works:

1.SME's mark up hardcopy.
2. I make changes.
3. SME signs off on changes by email.
4. I bin the hardcopy.

If the SME's happy with the results, then it doesn't much matter how you got
there and there's no need for a paper trail. If they hate the results, then
they don't sign off on them and round you go again.

Keeping old review copies, unless you're told to, just creates a stick for
your own back since, if they exist, somebody is eventually bound to want to
consult them for a blame-storming exercise.

news:154936 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l