Re: UML know-how

Subject: Re: UML know-how
From: "Steve Arrants" <stephena -at- compbear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 08:43:05 -0700

"Lorraine Kiewiet" <Lorraine -dot- Kiewiet -at- mullinconsulting -dot- com> asks:

> I just searched the archieves for UML and see that not much has been
> going on since John's note of last August. I am looking for a little
> know-how right now. Our development team has asked me for some Use Case
> drawings, and as well, we will be putting proper UML diagrams in or SRS
> (software requirements specifications).

O'Reilly & Associates (http://www.ora.com) is a good place to start. See
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/1999/11/cplus/UML_Guide.html for some background
information and also http://www.xml.com/search/index.ncsp?sp-q=UML for other
links.

steve arrants
http://www.compbear.com Certified Cruelty Free
"The dream was marvelous, but the terror was great.
We must treasure the dream, whatever the terror."
---Gilgamesh

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l