Re: Motivation - Update

Subject: Re: Motivation - Update
From: Regina Lynn Preciado <reginapreciado -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 17:45:01 -0700

At 06:02 PM 6/4/2002, Tamara Reyes-Muralles wrote:

I thought this list was to help people, not
knock them down.

Particularly when you're writing in front of 5,000 other people in your field who might hear of jobs and who might - or might not - think of you or recommend you for an opportunity.

regina lynn preciado
word wrangler * digital nomad
http://www.wwwritingonline.com
213.384.7286