MARCOMM term: brandable?

Subject: MARCOMM term: brandable?
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:13:10 -0400

My company provides web-based services to financial institutions and the Design Specs use "Brandability" to mean the customization requested by the FI, such as logo, colours, and home link. This is for design specifications, but I will be writing a white paper on our product fairly soon, where brandable may or may not be appropriate...

Can anyone think of another, better, less brain-battering term for brandable/brandability?

Many thanks in advance,
Karen Black
dhltd.com
dhif.com