RE: Help! Suddenly I'm a new RPF/proposal writer

Subject: RE: Help! Suddenly I'm a new RPF/proposal writer
From: "Mike Hiatt" <mhiatt -at- vocaldata -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:30:27 -0500

Yep, but had to work through it since there were always 2, 3, 4, etc. proposals underway. I did proposal writing for 3-4 years and then was the laison between proposals and all other departments for another 3-4 years before moving to tech pubs (because of management issues, I loved the work I was doing).

My journalism background - working on deadlines, interviewing people, laying out the pages of the newspaper and (since I worked on small papers) doing whatever needed done - fit in well in that environment.

Mike Hiatt
Manager, Tech Pubs
VocalData, Inc.
Dallas, TX (yep, that one)