widget for TCL html browser, or similar

Subject: widget for TCL html browser, or similar
From: "Inbar, Paul" <paul -dot- inbar -at- intel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:04:36 +0300

I need to supply html help for an unix application with a TCL GUI. There are
a lot of problems getting netscape to load quickly and in a satisfactory
way. Does anyone know of other browsers or widgets that might deliver better
performance? Do they support javascript and java?

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l