Re(2): Lion's Share - the ultimate usage guide

Subject: Re(2): Lion's Share - the ultimate usage guide
From: Jan Henning <henning -at- r-l -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:40:57 +0200

>How about "wax the elephant" for waxing eloquent?
>Or "I can write a monogram in an afternoon!"

Quite a few giraffes - oops: gaffes like that can be found in the Dilbert
newsletter (DNRC). All newsletters so far are at:
(Address must be entered as a single line in the browser.)

(Warning: The DNRC is not noted for large doses of political correctness.
If you are sensitive to PC violations, you may want to skip it.)

Jan Henning

Jan Henning
Am Schlossberg 14, D-82547 Eurasburg, Germany

Phone: +49 700 0200 0700, Fax: +49 8179 9307-12
E-Mail: henning -at- r-l -dot- de, Web:

Go to

Re: Lion's Share - the ultimate usage guide: From: Bruce Wolf