Re: Back to the Dark Ages.

Subject: Re: Back to the Dark Ages.
From: "John Fleming" <johntwrl -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:16:40 +0000

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:40:33 -0400, while chained to a desk in the scriptorium, jgarison -at- ide -dot- com wrote:

$
$I hate to burst your bubble Sean, but I really doubt that most people in the
$profession today hearken back as long ago as all that! $
$And in my instance, they didn't use Selectric typewriters, they had the
$fancy new MagCard typewriters, and they were able to do proportional letters
$and spaces, resulting in even margins without "rivers of white." Anyone else
$remember when that was cutting edge?

I can remember working in an office where we had--gasp--manual typewriters.

--
John Fleming
Technical Writer and SAS Programmer

Please respond to the group. My address is set to reject e-mail from senders not in my address book.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l