Re: Back to the Dark Ages.

Subject: Re: Back to the Dark Ages.
From: "John Fleming" <johntwrl -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:19:14 +0000

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:11:58 +0000, while chained to a desk in the scriptorium, diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com ("Diane Evans") wrote:

$|Late one night, after working on a spreadsheet for about three hours, I
$|leaned back and somehow managed to kick the plug out of the socket.
$Time for my story....
$I once owned a stupid cat (are there any smart ones out there?) that would $fall asleep in strange places and then fall down. The second time she fell $asleep in the front window and fell down onto the computer plug, we decided $to buy one of those protectors that keep a small child from pulling a plug $out of a wall.

Dianne, there are smart cats out there, and mine is one of them.

She learned how to push my buttons to get what she wants a long time ago--back when the world was young, the grass was green, and wild goats played on the steps of the Legislature.

John Fleming
Technical Writer and SAS Programmer
Edmonton, Canada

Please respond to the group. My address is set to reject e-mail from senders not in my address book.

Go to