RE: Ensure or Insure?

Subject: RE: Ensure or Insure?
From: Doug Grossman <Doug -dot- Grossman -at- sas -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:28:46 -0400

"Ensure that.......

-----Original Message-----
From: tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com [mailto:tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com]
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 1:20 PM
Subject: Ensure or Insure?

OK, I'll throw this out there and see which term wins...
In the sentence, 'Insure the shifting fingers are oriented...' which would you use? "Insure" or "Ensure"?
I have conflicting answers. Some say "Insure" others, "Ensure." Some others say either is right...what do you think?
Tom Green
Tech Writer

Go to