RE: Another Subjective View

Subject: RE: Another Subjective View
From: "Drew Adams" <drew -at- synplicity -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 07:51:46 -0700

The late French comedian Fernand Reynaud had a routine about a sign saying
"Here we sell beautiful oranges" (Ici on vend de belles oranges).

He "progressed" to no sign at all, through similar logic to that in the
Franklin story: obviously it's here that it takes place; obviously we're the
ones selling; obviously they're sold, not given away; anyone can see how
beautiful they are; obviously they're not apples.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l