Single vs double quotes? (Take III)

Subject: Single vs double quotes? (Take III)
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:37:25 -0400

David O'Brien responded to my suggestion that I could tell which side of the
Atlantic he was on by how he'd phrased his question: <<I guess I'm on the
southern side of the Atlantic... Australia :-) >>

rotfl... hoist upon me own petard indeed!

That just goes to show... one mustn't make assumptions. Thanks for the
lesson in the perils of overconfidence, and a reminder of the pleasures of
adopting an unassuming nature.

580 boul. St-Jean
Pointe-Claire, Que., H9R 3J9 Canada
"User's advocate" online monthly at
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful
than a life spent doing nothing."--George Bernard Shaw

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l