RE: Publishing manual in Word online

Subject: RE: Publishing manual in Word online
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:52:16 +1000

PDF - hands down winner for retaining print formatting. Buy Acrobat
distiller, install the word macros that are an optional part of the install,
use the Distiller's printer and you're away.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Email: heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com Blog:
Live Advice:
You agree by writing to me personally that any material can be reused
publicly unless you explicitly disclaim it.