RE: Measuring horses (was RE: Measurements in the UK)

Subject: RE: Measuring horses (was RE: Measurements in the UK)
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:54:10 +1000

Agreed - Aus is 14 hands to a pony, more to a horse.

Is it 10 to a toy or 8?

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Email: heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com Blog: blog.tdfa.com
Live Advice: http://www.keen.com/The+Word+Heretic
You agree by writing to me personally that any material can be reused
publicly unless you explicitly disclaim it.