Cross-browser help for Netscape, IE, and Opera?

Subject: Cross-browser help for Netscape, IE, and Opera?
From: Joan Goldstein <jgoldstein -at- nauticusnet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:44:49 -0400

Hi All,

Is anyone creating online help for Netscape, IE, and Opera browsers? And if
yes, what are you using for the help format?

I was looking at using WebWorks Help 3.0; but, WWH3 doesn't work with Opera
5. I might be able to convince development to change the requirements to
Opera 6 but maybe not. (WWH3 seems to work fairly well with Opera 6 in
JavaScript mode and with the Related Topics button disabled).

Joan Goldstein
Principal Technical Writer
Nauticus Networks
508-270-0500 x352