Re: Cross-browser help for Netscape, IE, and Opera?

Subject: Re: Cross-browser help for Netscape, IE, and Opera?
From: Mike Stockman <mstockman -at- mac -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:53:22 -0400

On 07/01/2002 5:44 PM, Joan Goldstein (jgoldstein -at- nauticusnet -dot- com) wrote:

>Is anyone creating online help for Netscape, IE, and Opera browsers? And if
>yes, what are you using for the help format?

I've seen very compatible help from RoboHelp's WebHelp output, and it has
worked well for me in IE for Mac and Windows, Netscape 6/Mozilla on all
platforms, and Netscape 4.something. I know I tried it under Opera 5 and
6 without noticing anything glaring, but I didn't test extensively. The
product I was documenting was strictly a Windows IE-based tool; since
none of the other platforms I tried were required, so I didn't spend a
lot of time on them.

Hope this helps,
Mike

mstockman -at- aol -dot- com AOL Instant Messenger: MStockman

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l