RE: Cross-browser help for Netscape, IE, and Opera?

Subject: RE: Cross-browser help for Netscape, IE, and Opera?
From: Richard Weir <richard -dot- weir -at- ce -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:25:53 +1000

Hi Joan,

I have been doing this recently and I am using Epic Editor as my tool, it is
XML which you then convert to HTML. It is a easy enough program to use with
a good WYSIWYG editor. It should handle your needs easily enough, whether it
is a small or large project. I have tested it on IE, Opera, Netscape and
Mozilla and it works fine.

You can get more information on the Epic from www.arbortext.com. I have
found the people there very helpful too.

If this isnt what you are after, Have a look at RoboHelp, I have used this a
lot and it too is a great product. www.ehelp.com

Regards

Richard