Re: Hello World!

Subject: Re: Hello World!
From: "Mike MacLean" <Michael -dot- MacLean -at- alcatel -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 4 Jul 2002 12:54:50 -0400

I thought from the subject header that you were going to ask about learning a programming language. <g>.

The lists have been very quiet today indeed.

Happy July 4th to all the Americans on the list, and Happy belated Canada to my fellow Canadians.

--

Michael MacLean
Information Developer

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l