Re: Hello World!

Subject: Re: Hello World!
From: Doc <dlettvin -at- attbi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2002 20:51:16 -0400

On Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:42:19 +1000 , "Sean O'Donoghue-Hayes (EAA)"
<Sean.O'Donoghue-Hayes -at- ericsson -dot- com -dot- au> wrote:

<Taking off my cardigan and unlacing my street shoes.> Hi neighbor, do
you know how to spell "asynchronous"? I knew you did. <g>
David W Lettvin
South Hamilton, MA
"You cannot grow a beard in a moment of passion." - G.K. Chesterton

>I really can't see you dressed as a great big yellow bird.....or maybe you
>talking another neighbourhood...
>regards and thanks from the "Children's Television Workshop"
>Sean ;-)

Go to