RE: An ethical question

Subject: RE: An ethical question
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:07:17 -0400

And who gets to bless the final copy?

John Garison
Documentation Manager
IDe, Concord, MA
jgarison -at- ide -dot- com

-----Original Message-----
From: David Knopf [mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 5:56 PM

To whom do you submit the copy, and who pays you for the work?

David Knopf / Knopf Online / San Francisco, CA
mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com /

Consulting & Training on FrameMaker & WebWorks Publisher
Consulting & Training on RoboHelp
WebWorks Publisher Certified
Member, JavaHelp 2.0 Expert Group
Moderator, HATT & wwp-users