RE: One more thought on "Fast" and "Slow" Writers

Subject: RE: One more thought on "Fast" and "Slow" Writers
From: jgarison -at- ide -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:17:15 -0400

Horse pucky.

I understand my audience and my product VERY well. I am involved in the
design of the software we deliver, we inspect every nuance of what it does,
how it does it, and what the ramifications will be for our users and the
rest of the product. We understand what is going on. Then, we write about
it. We start with a big picture - What is it? - and then delve deeper into
the arcania of how it is used and what its effects are. And we somehow have
managed to do it right and on time - every time.

Luck? Nope.

Good people who work hard and well? You got it.

An environment where deadlines are not assigned arbitrarily? Yup.

Ain't got nuthin' to do with whether it's software or not.

John

John Garison
Documentation Manager
IDe, Concord, MA