RE: One more thought on "Fast" and "Slow" Writers

Subject: RE: One more thought on "Fast" and "Slow" Writers
From: "Barb Einarsen" <barb -dot- einarsen -at- nettest -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:55:37 -0400

As someone who has written documentation for software, hardware and
industrial machines - I must repeat John: "Horse Pucky".

Some projects take a lot of time. Some don't. Some writing roles
encompass project planning, design and SME-like research. Some don't. It
has nothing to do with software or not. It has to do with project and
role.

And, it has NOTHING to do with the concept (however ill-defined) of FAST
or SLOW.

Barb

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l