Re: Link Sniffer?

Subject: Re: Link Sniffer?
From: "John Locke" <mail -at- freelock -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:26:40 -0700 (PDT)

Doc said:
> HTML-Kit is a freeware HTML Editor that has link broken link detection
> built in. If people weren't so insistent on DreamWeaver, it would be my
> tool-of-choice.

Um, most HTML tools I know of have built in link validation. In
DreamWeaver 4.0, you access it by clicking "Check Links Sitewide" on the
Site menu, in the Site window.

In Homesite, there's been a link validation button on the toolbar at least
since version 2 that will check all links in open files, files under any
specific directory, or files in a specific project.

Even FrontPage can do this...

Don't knock 'em unless you've tried them!

John Locke
Owner, Freelock, LLC

Go to

Re: Link Sniffer?: From: Doc