Re: Word 97 and Styles

Subject: Re: Word 97 and Styles
From: "Margaret Secara" <margaret -dot- secara -at- alphather -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:27:43 -0700

Have her maggie the document. (Yes, Steve Hudson named it after me. :) In other words, turn on Show/Hide so you can see all the nonprinting characters. Copy everything EXCEPT the final paragraph mark into a new doc and save it with a new name. Open up the new document and see if things have cleared up.

It might not fix the problem, but you have to give it a try.
She might also find the Word-PC list useful, Word97 being what it is. To sign up, go to:

Maggie Secara

Maggie Secara
Technical Writer

IT Systems & Programming