RE: About Themes for Fake Names

Subject: RE: About Themes for Fake Names
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:11:09 -0700 (PDT)

Kim Schaefer wrote:
In a previous life, I was an IS manager in Nashville. Our two VAX 6340s were named Jethro and Jed, and PCs linked to the network were Elymae, Granny and Pearl.

I even copied pictures and taped them to the VAXes!

A perfect example of the combined use of text and graphics to help users understand something. :-)

Sean Hower - tech writer

"Whatever you do, do NOT let your editorial decisions be made by the squiggly spell-checking lines in Word!" ~Keith Cronin, Techwr-l irritant ;-)

Create your own web site for FREE at

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email -at- yourgroup -dot- org by