Re: About Themes for Fake Names

Subject: Re: About Themes for Fake Names
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 17:25:09 -0700 (PDT)

I have sometimes used names from one of my favorite mystery
series, the Amelia Peabody books by Elizabeth Peters.

My ex-husband, a professional magician, named his magic case
Justin Case (as in Just in case someone asks him to do a magic
trick). His partner named hers Shirley U. Geste.

humbly submitted,

Becca Price
becca -at- di -dot- org (primary address)

There's no such thing as useless information, only information for which you haven't found a use yet.

Do You Yahoo!?

Re: About Themes for Fake Names: From: Sandy Harris