RE: Free online Framemaker courses: THANKS

Subject: RE: Free online Framemaker courses: THANKS
From: "Sutton, Claudia A" <casutton -at- kpmg -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:54:43

Thanks to everyone who responded to my plea. I've received several links to
online Frame tutorials and other resources. (Everyone has cross-posted to
the list, so I need not summarize.)

Thanks especially to Leigh Richardson, who has provided me with specific
instructions and guidance.

I really appreciate all your help.

Claudia Sutton
Senior Technical Communicator