Re: STORY: Goober's Best Conversation of the Day

Subject: Re: STORY: Goober's Best Conversation of the Day
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:08:27 -0600

Okay, so I'm thick.

I'm receiving various e-mails, pointing out that there is a cute series of
ads for Snag-it written in "story" format in the Premium (read "paid for")
section of this list, which I don't normally read.

Goober wrote parodies of these, which I read without knowing what they
referred to. I got confused (much like I do when trying to understand the
difference between Cholupas and Gorditas at Taco Bell), and wrote a post
that might have confused others more than Goober's.

Goober and I have since communicated offlist, and are now planning to
attend an STC-sponsored font-fondling seminar together in Tahiti later
this year, in an effort to increase my satire sensitivity.

So all's well that ends well. I think.

-Keith Cronin

When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.