Re: Average Hours Worked

Subject: Re: Average Hours Worked
From: "Doc" <doc -at- vertext -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 20:58:59 -0400

I have worked a job or two where one of the benefits was a rolled up futon
pad under the desk.

I tend to regard it as a positive sign since I hate being bored.

As Douglas Adams once said, "I love deadlines - I love the whooshing noise
they make as they go by."

"Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net> wrote in message
news:163292 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-
> I've run across a start-up or two that kept a
> few mattresses and pillows on the floor in the
> conference room and sent out for dinner every
> night for whoever was working.

Re: Average Hours Worked: From: Bruce Byfield