RoboHelp Training in Toronto

Subject: RoboHelp Training in Toronto
From: "Robertson, Susan (JUS)" <Susan -dot- Robertson -at- jus -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 9:41:25

I need RoboHelp training in a hurry. Does anyone have any suggestions for
me, please? I work in downtown Toronto.

I have purchased RoboHelp 7 for Dummies. I have contacted FrontRunner
Publishing Solutions, Inc. I have also searched the Blue Sky website for
registered Toronto classroom, but couldn't find one.

I would really appreciate any pointers. Thank you.

Susan Robertson
susan -dot- robertson -at- jus -dot- gov -dot- on -dot- ca