RE: Fw: Why do we put so many warnings in our manuals?

Subject: RE: Fw: Why do we put so many warnings in our manuals?
From: "Miller, Alan" <Alan -dot- Miller -at- prometric -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:42:26 -0400

This thread is beginning to look very much like C. M. Kornbluth's "The Marching Morons," where a very small fraction of the population was responsible for protecting the rest of the world from themselves.

Al Miller
"Chief Documentation Curmudgeon"
Prometric, Inc., a part of the Thomson Corporation
Baltimore, Maryland