Re: Addendum to Cry for Help: Bookmarks Bypassed in Word-to-PDF conversion

Subject: Re: Addendum to Cry for Help: Bookmarks Bypassed in Word-to-PDF conversion
From: "JSTRASSER" <JSTRASSER -at- made2manage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:3:0

First time posting here, so excuse me if this has been covered already. I
too experienced problems with Word 2002 and Adobe 5.0 when creating TOC
with hidden bookmarks on large 150+ (15MB+) page docs. I used to receive
an error message though that would say: "Word has insufficient memory".
Apparently Microsoft has a solution for it, although I chose not to delete
my bookmarks. The MS knowledgebase article number is Q240410. It may help
you.

Jason Strasser
Instructional Technologist
Made2Manage Systems, Inc.