Deleting color definitions in FrameMaker 6.0?

Subject: Deleting color definitions in FrameMaker 6.0?
From: "Hart, Rowena" <Hart -at- SelkirkFinancial -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:31:16 -0700

Hi all,

I'm updating an old FrameMaker document. I'm
unable to update the book because one file has
different color definitions than the other files
in the book.

As far as I can tell, none of the color definitions
in the file are used. So, I tried to delete the
definitions. Unfortunately, Frame isn't deleting
the definitions as expected.

(I realize that I can get around the book updating
problem by importing the color definitions into
all of the other files in the book, but I don't
want to do this if the color definitions aren't

Has anyone else experienced this? What might be
causing Frame to retain the color definitions?

Thanks for your help,